Still not a picture update, but far more important.
Five Things Being Abroad Has Taught Me
1. God, family, and friends are more important than your time, your money, or any other conceivable thing.
2. You can never tell anyone that you love them too many times.
3. Some things in life matter. Most things don’t.
4. The best advice is often the simplest.
5. Whenever you think, “I don’t know if I should be thankful that I’m so busy today or not,” just be thankful for the day instead.
I love you all and you know who you are.