Monday, April 1, 2013

Pre-Interview

Well, the interview is tonight. I'm pretty nervous, partially because there have been a number of statements from North Korea recently and I'm not so sure about going over there anymore... I don't know how long you have to accept or deny if I get the okay, but I really kind of want to wait this out to see where N. Korea is going. I guess my sense of self-preservation is definitely stronger than my desire to go, perhaps because if I'm alive, I can go later if I so choose. This may make it a little more difficult to be enthusiastic during the interview. I'll keep praying for a sign about my decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment